- Here's a piece I put together in Cry Engine 3 on the cusp of graduating college. Check out the links below for some pre-production sketches. Development painting:
3d, fantasy, airship, village, vikings, architecture
- First place winner in the illustrations contest for Natalia Abramzeva child stories
2d, illustration, night scene, fantasy, space, cat, village, landscape
- Here is an Environment that I made over a span of 8 weeks. I used a concept from the cancelled Disney game called Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned. IT was such an epic painting that I decided I needed to make it!
3d, fantasy, village, port
- Concept from a cancelled game project. Done for Frogster Interactive Pictures AG
Art Direction: Boris Kiselicki
By now the pieces are almost two years old and I'm definitely noticing mistakes, but I figured I'd show them anyway. I still had fun working on them.
2d, landscape, snow, concept art, fantasy, town, village
- Finalized production art for Rohirrim town, Parth Celebrant, intended to show a broad view of the town as well as numerous props and assets to built, for an expansion to Lord of the Rings Online by Turbine Inc.
2d, fantasy, village, landscape, lord of the rings
- Fairies and other creatures, rough sketch for a facebook game pitch
2d, fantasy, village, cartoon
- The story behind the image is that there is this tree that has postcards instead of leaves. There are messages on each one that is intended for someone in the world concerning their destiny. These people have lost a sense of who they are and are directionless, but nature has decided to give guidance with this tree of postcards.
3d, landscape, cartoon, village, fantasy
- Made a year ago for http://www.undersiegegame.com
2d, landscape, environment, illustration, game art, swamp, fantasy, village
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow
© 2010 Konami Digital Entertainment – Developed by Mercury Steam Entertainment
2d, illustration, fantasy, landscape, village, rider
- Nothing better than drinking and hanging out with friends in a boat. Even if the boat is a leaf.
2d, cartoon, fantasy, creatures, swamp, boat, village
- 1hr in-class Demo by Nathaniel West @ Red Engine School of Design
2d, illustration, landscape, village
- Scene for NIntendo WII karaoke game "I Love Holland"
3d, cartoon, village, cafe