- Done using photoshop
blog : http://douahbadr.blogspot.com/
2d, illustration, concept art, war, storm, medieval, ships
- 3D model in sketchup. rendered in indigo renderer.
3d, cartoon, ships
- A Marketing Piece for the Turkish Community of Seafight. It advertises their new ship designs
2d, illustration, fantasy, ships
- Social games
Projects - "Pirates: Tides Of Fortune"
3d artist: A. Kurochkin (modeling, sculpture, texture)
Visualization: Jaroslav Perchunenko
Post-processing: Ruslan Suhoyan
Art Director: Daniel Postoronko
2d, fantasy, girl, woman, pirate, ships
- Painting done for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic for Blizzard Entertainment.
2d, fantasy, illustration, battle, ships, world of warcraft
- This concept art is part of my personal project
2d, horror, rain, ships, concept art
- Bookcover illustration for "The Revenge of the Nibelungs" by Wolfgang Hohlbein and Torsten Dewi
2d, fantasy, sword, coast, ships, fur, vikings, beach, warriors, helmet, landscape
- HMS Indefatigable firgate on her mission blockadeing the ports of west coast of France in 1803. Engaged in combat with 32-gun french frigate gives some chances to second french 22-gun corvette for escape to open sea... Scene based on C.S.
2d, ships, fantasy
- This is a fine art piece depicting the old,lumber mill town of Port Blakley on Bainbridge Island, WA. I created the town and ships in Cinema 4D, rendered out layers, imported them into Photoshop and painted over it in Photoshop. There is a tutorial on its making at http://Lynda.com...
2d, realism, ships, landscape
- Personal work...
Photoshop CS2, Vue 6 xStream
2d, landscape, ships, arctic, fantasy
Painted in my senior year of college
2d, illustration, monster, ships, adventure, fantasy
- Hi everybody, I'm xin.xin
I'm glad to be here to share with you some of my production. In 14-16th century, East Asia was the strongest dynasty, She is the country dominated by Han people, whose total GDP was 50% of the world. However, the GDP of Current USA is only 28%.The population of the dynasty was 100-130 million,
but was only 50-55 million in Europe.
2d, landscape, ships, chinese, fantasy