- |Cyborg - life size latex head
Sculpted, molded, casted and painted by me, during my latest latex course, here at my studio.
sculpture, sci-fi, character, cyborg
- Modeling work inspired by the concepts of master and friend Alex Oliver. Breakdown:
-Render - MentalRay
* Note: The Shader and Light were developed by 3D artist Mike Nash.
3d, fantasy, creature, orc, sculpture
- Beauty shot
The prophet of Schumanism travels the lands bringing the word of his lord to those that have been living in darkness. If his words can't sway their thoughts, then his incense beat stick will help them see the way of the lord.
sculpture, character, religion, prophet, shaman
- Concept Illustration for environment of "Fallen Gates" cemetery. The place is fictional.
2d, illustration, cemetery, graves, angel, sculpture
- This was my project final at my course of sculpture. It was inspired by design of the character in the Chronicles of Narnia. Next to him was made the Centaur composing a diorama.
fantasy, sculpture, creature, satyr
- A simple study of Richard McDonald great sculpture, The Blind Faith. Full range of human emotions and figurative movements. His sculptures are great motivation and inspiration for young artists.
3d, sculpture, anatomy