- A collaborative effort with Richard Garriott and the SotA team! Giant
statues part of an ancient culture that had
harnessed the power of the volcano. Now, the statues are in a semi-ruined state, cracked and broken.
2d, fantasy, statue, dragon, ruins, succubus
- Personal Work with Ciberpunk / Shadowrun inspiration. You can see the process through videos and images here: http://charroart.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/face-dragon-step-by-step.html
2d, sci-fi, girl, city, ruins, dragon, fight, cyberpunk
- This was a fun image I created back in 2009 with using Sketchup models as a base for creating matte paintings.
3d, architecture, ruins, courtyard
- A three week personal project done at evenings and weekends.
3d, fantasy, night, ruins
- The last three month I worked on the ilustration of the front cover of a Sci-fi book, "The Dirty Reds" of Anthony Pearson. I using the image to make a little video of the scene, that will include a "making off" and a short flying camera. For now I have a teaser WIP video.
3d, sci-fi, ruins, post apocalyptic, soldiers
- A new sketch made for the fun of it. I am kind of into snow at the moment :)
Follow my artwork at:
2d, fantasy, snow, landscape, ruins
- The girl and her younger brother lost on an alien planet , are on the rainbow path neznya to attract their bright beams of light ...
2d, sci-fi, cartoon, girl, ruins, children
- Last personal project to illustrate a 1D&D story I'm writing
2d, fantasy, skull, sword, ruins, swamp, landscape
- Defeat narrative image #3 for Final Eden Facebook Game.
2d, illustration, post apocalyptic, ruins
- Digital matte painting projected onto geometry for crane shot for a Chevy Superbowl spot 2012 . © Method Studios
2d, cars, matte painting, ruins, post apocalyptic
- A far future fantasy combination of many interests.
2d, fantasy, knight, robot, magic, ruins, horse, serpent, coliseum
- Concept art for an underwater location in Trine 2.
2d, fantasy, underwater, ruins