- I did this panther for Cartier Wintertale video at Unit Image here in Paris. You can check out the final result here:
We only use it for some large shoots only, so it's not fully detailed. It was great to learn some Ornatrix during the process.
3d, realism, panther
- Think im calling it quits on this! wanted to do a female portrait. rendered with vray modeled in mudbox. liking the new vray hair shader, looking forward to using it more in the future!
3d, portrait, realism, girl, woman, female
- This is a painting I did over the last couple days. I was inspired by a photograph I saw online. It was such an emotional piece that i just had to paint it. i used the image as reference and tweaked things to my liking.
2d, realism, monkey, ape, emotion, gorilla
- Having a few homes, we don't have any. Having no home - we wear it in ourselves. Another day has come and I notice unfamiliar walls.
3d, realism, artwork, kitchen, interior, flower
- We like to create. But creation to feed our wars has become already a routine. And by imitating small gods, we harm the one and only valuable thing - peace.
3d, realism, feather, ambient, stones
- Dark knight rises(Mobile game)
©2012 Gameloft. all rights reserved. http://www.redsteam.net
3d, realism, catwoman, portrait
- Pilot to come someday. Hope you enjoy this image for now! You can find more images here:
So I'm trying to cleaning up all those old unfinished projects that I
have lying around and I finally finished this piece. It's rendered in
BPR and comp was done in Photoshop. I wanted to try to do feathers with
ZBrushs fiber mesh feature.
3d, realism, bird, portrait
- This was my Media design schools final production .......
3d, realism, bicycle, streetlight, indian, houses
- "Trust are like chains, they can broke by mistakes or as time passes
by. But they can be fix naturally or by two persons meld with it but
still leaves a scar though eventually it will be healed by time." Rendered in Blender Cycles.
3d, realism, chain, ivy, rusty
- Since I was a kid I always like nature and really like watch documentaries about this, so I guess this fase of my childhood has inspired me in my last two works and it was really good. So I decided create that red fox, because I really like this orange color and their contrast with the green of grass, trees, etc, I think it’s beautiful and I always think the fox as a friendly animal, so that’s what I tryed to pass here. I used Blender for almost everything, just used Photoshop for some retouches in the texture and in the final render.
3d, realism, grass, nature, fur, fox, wild
- Here are some realtime shots of my Hind inspired helicopter within Epic's UDK. This was built for next gen game consoles. Polygons = <35k tris Textures = 2048, 512, 256
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
screens and info can be found on my site:
3d, realism, futuristic, helicopter, military