- This is a recreation of classical route 66 scene, lost in space&time. I was inspired (and admired) by real places all across America. Chosen to be Daily Deviation on deviantArt in 2009.
3d, post apocalyptic, landscape, retro, america, gas station, abandoned, cadillac
- [February 10th, 2012]
© Austen Mengler
2d, post apocalyptic, slayer
- Here's an entry for CGMA mech challenge. Fingers crossed!
2d, post apocalyptic, city
- Here's a finished painting based on a quick speed painting from a few
years back. The sucky bit was, I made the original speed painting at a
tiny resolution (like 600 pixels wide), so when it came time to do the
final painting, I had to upres a lot of layers (which frequently
involved repainting them from scratch) before I could modify it and
improve on it for the final.
2d, sci-fi, mist, fog, sunset, towers, refinery, smog, post apocalyptic
- Marksman，This is a rich experience of the sniper，we know he had been stationed for a long time in the outpost from the mark.Mask of terror tell us he was nearly killed in a dustwalker,apparently he was too focused on their prey and ignore stalking the swordsman,It was a bloody battle.A sniper stab swordsman stories which spread,He gives more people leaving only memories of terror and death ,So we gave him a nickname – death.
2d, post apocalyptic, soldier
- This image was me just testing out a 2d texturing technique. I wanted to see if i could get away with photo textures in cartoony 2d art. So i created a cube and threw the cinderblock texture on and it looked ok but i couldn't tell if it was actually working because there was no other 2d art next to it, so i started adding wood beams,windows, crates, shelves, etc etc etc until the image was "finished".
2d, sci-fi, desert, post apocalyptic, gas station