- Hi. This is a piece done as a test for 5 panoramics I need to do for game called Norsgard. Only used 2 paints - White & Raw Umber.
2d, fantasy, landscape, lake, mountains
- Kung Fu Panda - Secrets of the Masters (c) DreamWorks Feature Animation SKG - Digital Background Painting - Art
Director: Max Boas, Layout: Lorenzo Martinez
2d, cartoon, mountains, lava, volcano
- Digital Painting- Landscape - Adobe Photoshop
copyright 2013 - Owen Hunt
2d, fantasy, landscape, river, mountains
- After seeing three times the hobbit, I'm inspired . ^^
2d, fantasy, landscape, snow, matte painting, mountains
- The concept for this one is not mine, i got a concept of the game From Dust by Ubisoft... i don't know what is the name of the original artist though :(
I did this for my Vray class at Gnomon School , on my 4th term, and won a best of term for 3D environment :)
3d, fantasy, landscape, water, sky, grass, mountains
- Concept art for Lord of The Rings: War In The North video game
2d, fantasy, snow, city, battle, mountains, orcs, lord of the rings
- I use some color from a photograph i took a while ago
2d, landscape, sunset, mountains, traveller, clouds, alpinist
- A little practice for my matte painting skills.
2d, sci-fi, landscape, matte painting, spaceship, mountains, fortress, pandemonium
- Cover image that I did for a friend's book called Destin & Hope.
2d, fantasy, landscape, knight, warrior, girl, woman, mountains
- This one... there I also got a damn story for this. My Photoshop crashed on this one pretty hard and freezed the monitor. In fact I just finished the sea and didn#t know when I was saving the last time.
2d, fantasy, illustration, snow, winter, sea, mountains, vikings
- This illustration is about friendship. When two kids decide to help their big friend in a journey back to his home. The Big Foot was inspired by Harry, from Harry and the Henderson's (my fiancee used to love this movie in her childhood).
2d, illustration, winter, cute, creature, mountains, children, bigfoot, cartoon
- I just wanted to do a very simple image, with a quite (almost
symetrical) composition and vibrant colors, and nonetheless set it in an
science-fiction environment. Modeling made in 3ds Max and Zbrush, rendered with VRay, composited with AE. Final touches and adjustments made in Photoshop.
3d, sci-fi, landscape, planet, rocks, mountains