- This character was designed by Bill Presing for Digital Banana Studios shortfilm "Orange Ô desespoir".
3D by me and 3D-printed at Ownage Hong Kong. The statues can be seen and purchased HERE
3d, cartoon, girl, woman, island
- Some concept-art for a dutch animation, hopefully we'll pitch it someday, and get it on screen as a 3d animation! Its about a grumpy crab, constantly being annoyed by a sea-gull who think's they're friends. We did make a trailer for it, which you can view here: https://vimeo.com/15050380
Thanks for watching!
2d, cartoon, crab, seagull, sea, beach, island
- Cover done for "Islandis" - a board game by Time Warp Publishing.
2d, fantasy, illustration, elf, creature, jungle, sea monster, tropical, island
2d, landscape, island, skeleton, monster, fantasy
- A piece dedicated to a universe I am developing for some time now. Will do more for it. Hope you guys like it.
2d, landscape, maya, island, shrine, fantasy
- I just like things that http://fly.so this is just another fantasy work of mine that i love.this is one of my personal fav.
2d, fantasy, island
- Old; I kind of consider this my first actually decent attempt at digital painting
2d, landscape, moon, mountains, night, island, fantasy
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
This was a mood shot for the Isle of the Dead, a zone in the High Elf lands . © Games Workshop
2d, landscape, magic, sea, storm, lightning, island, fantasy
- An island i designed for my short 2d film "Uno"
2d, landscape, moon, clouds, sky, trees, house, island, high, fantasy
- This floating island in the sky was created for an unannounced game. There is a system of floating islands this one being the tiniest one, where a lone drifter lives in the shadows of the system. His "island" is completely self sustainable...water collection device on the right side with solar panels which he uses to irrigate his small patch of farm.
2d, fantasy, landscape, island