- This is the Astronaut space suit of the died hero abandonned since several years. I made the high poly model in Zbrush with Dynamesh, and I used Max for retopo and Vray for rendering. Zbrush gave me every time the liberties to experiment some different shapes and ideas with the possibility to increase the detail density very easily and fastly.
3d, sci-fi, astronaut, nasa, helmet, skeleton
- Personal work, digital. highres (8k)
Designed for print. Z.
2d, sci-fi, girl, helmet
- knight in the shining arms
2d, fantasy, illustration, knight, little girl, helmet, sword
- skyknight. a honorable person. once u choose to become one u have to join the mysterious school, where u never will come out of as the same person. it's said that a skyknight was never seen not wearing his helmet...
2d, fantasy, armor, helmet, knight
- I have painted Harald Hårfagre a couple of years ago for the first time. It was a nice painting to be one of my first in digital technique. A year and a half has passed, and I started to think about a new version for this character/history figure.
2d, fantasy, king, beard, viking, helmet, norway
- Render in Zbrush, post in After Effects. Concept by Adrian Smith. Human basemesh by Nick Zuccarello.
3d, fantasy, warrior, armor, helmet
- Part of SlashTHREE's World Exhibition III. http://the--kyza.deviantart.com/art/Sanctum-317742964
Thanks for viewing!
2d, sci-fi, girl, futuristic, helmet, cyberpunk
- Hi! What can happen when a viking group meet a cow? it's shopping time!
2d, illustration, funny, vikings, cow, helmet
- This work is one of the Ceiron Wars Browser Game Event Illustrations. Thank you for your directions my friend Serdar http://ilkerserdar.cghub.com/
2d, fantasy, illustration, girl, woman, warrior, armor, helmet, sword
- Okay, not a Bacon Skull, more a Skull which, in hindsight, was painted in a similar style to Francis Bacon. Either way, a textless version of what will be backing my custom trading cards for uni assignment.
2d, fantasy, skull, armor, medieval, macabre, viking, helmet, icon, screaming
- My participation at the monthly challenge in Gnomon Worshop forums. Done in one week in Zbrush and rendered with Vray.
3d, sci-fi, robot, science fiction, mecha, helmet, prometheus