- She is the second goddness of my goddness series. I wish everyone like it.
2d, fantasy, goddess, fairy
- Goddess Naaz - character for 'Exordium' book series by Mehdi Zand
https://www.facebook.com/alexanderexorcist FB Artpage
2d, fantasy, girl, woman, portrait, goddess
- Before Nike was a shoe brand, she was the Greek victory goddess. Her Ancient Roman equivalent was Victoria. The inscription on the temple: NUMQUAM DESPERA = Never give up (Latin)
There is a famous statue of her in the Louvre today, which was my main inspiration and reference.
2d, fantasy, angel, goddess
- Created for the game Legend of the Cryptids. Aurora is the younger sister to the sun god Helios and patron of enlightenment, growth and the sunrise. Here she contemplates descending to end the war.
2d, fantasy, armor, goddess, woman, female, myth, greek, mythology
- I did this picture of Athena last week, took me a few days off and on. Done in ps cs2
all comments welcome
2d, fantasy, goddess, girl, woman, warrior
- For the mini Pepper Project, character belongs to Artgerm.
2d, anime, goddess, pepper, fantasy, girl, woman, redhead
- An interpretation of the Greek goddess, condemned to spend 6 months each year below the earth among lost souls
2d, figurative, girl, woman, goddess, mythical, fantasy, portrait
- Commission for Blue Moon Aurora . © Blue Moon Aurora
2d, fantasy, knight, sword, goddess, girl, woman
- This is both a crop of a “larger than life” panel artwork I am doing in collaboration with my amazing artist friend Nathie , and a stand-alone piece . We are depicting the god Tor and a Valkyrie from the Norse mythology in a very stylized way. I am painting the Valkyrie and the environment/background while Nathie is painting the mighty Tor.
2d, fantasy, goddess, mask, valkyrie, girl, woman, portrait
- Dea (latin for goddess) but I hope the glow I gave her makes her
name much more obvious. Also there is an associations for it through
the rich purple colour used to define the richness the antic gods had,
which ended up being more pink just so that it would be a bit more
girly. The emphases I wanted to be more on the jewellery then on her and
used the rare pink diamonds, same colour as the background light.
2d, fantasy, goddess, woman, pink, jewelry, diamonds, dea