- Not sure if I like this yet. I might look at it in a few days and notice things I don't like. But for now, here it is.
2d, portrait, face, blonde, girl, woman
2d, fantasy, light, forest, trees, woods, face, spirit, little boy
- Practice, not really “finished” but the face was my priority. Based on BohemianButterflies ’ photographies.
2d, portrait, lady, face, female, girl, woman
- This painting is part of a series of personal work for my creatures and horror portfolio. Was totally paitinted in Photoshop from sketch to final details with a Wacom Intuos5.
2d, horror, monster, fantasy, woman, face
- Part of unfinished picture that was drawn for Berserker Online competition.
2d, sketchbook, hood, woman, face, fantasy, girl, ranger, scout
- I adore her sweety and serious face at the same time
Moreover I added some textures, so I like it at all now.
2d, fan art, lady, female, devil, sweet, cute, face, portrait, fantasy
- Focus on a photo-illustration in processing. Some more details including the feathers and it's over ...
2d, pin up, gothic, girl, woman, face
- I am still working on the lighting for this one
3d, sci-fi, girl, woman, face
- I'm trying a different approach with this one. I'm starting in black and white so I don't become too distracted by vibrant or badly placed colors. Now that I'm about half way there, I'm going to switch to colors.
2d, portrait, girl, woman, female, face, black and white
- With the new avengers movie out, I thought I'd do a photo study of Scarlett Johansson. Intuos 4, PSCS5. Happy with the values, shapes and sizes need work.
2d, portrait, girl, face, actress
- The quick head model for inside the Hazard Suit. Zbrush with a quick polypaint, rendered in Mental Ray.
3d, sci-fi, girl, spacesuit, helmet, woman, face
- A hardsurface modeling exercise in Max, and an opportunity to do some zBrush work that isn't bumpy and lumpy. The character is a high ranking official wearing a suit equipped for hot, cold, and bad air.
3d, sci-fi, girl, spacesuit, helmet, woman, portrait, face