- Fan art dedicated to the game - Metal Slug. Mixed technique of 3d and digital paint, and also photography. Both character and tank are 3d based with photoshop remastering, and the surrounding landscape is based in several photos.
2d, fan art, desert, tank
- This image was me just testing out a 2d texturing technique. I wanted to see if i could get away with photo textures in cartoony 2d art. So i created a cube and threw the cinderblock texture on and it looked ok but i couldn't tell if it was actually working because there was no other 2d art next to it, so i started adding wood beams,windows, crates, shelves, etc etc etc until the image was "finished".
2d, sci-fi, desert, post apocalyptic, gas station
- Done after watching a video of the fantastic Scott Robertson.
2d, sci-fi, desert, spaceship
- Hires for download
Some shots from environment
This image is quite melancholic. World is running very fast, old classical things are getting forgotten in time. But some of them are rock solid, people love them, even if they are not clean and shiny.
3d, landscape, road, ford, gt40, desert
- Hello everyone,
Here is my latest picture. I hope you'll like it
Feel free to throw comments and critique
2d, fan art, desert, landscape
- Pretty mobile vehicle, perfect for patrolling alien landscape :)
2d, sci-fi, vehicle, desert, car, military, buggy
- I don't know how long this required but I know I was trying to become better at my rendering.
2d, sci-fi, desert, spaceships
- Explored some architectural and design ideas in a painting created for 3DTotal / 2D Artist magazine's 'environment design' tutorial series. The tutorial is not out yet, but if I remember right it should be out around April...
2d, fantasy, landscape, desert, sun, lizard
- Ps + tablet 5-10 hrsOne of the series of illustrations I created for a personal website.
2d, landscape, desert, illustration, old, mountains, airplane, lone, camels
- Madlands is an older personal project developed to buff up my portfolio. Final illustration for the Madlands project. Never quite got it where I wanted it, but pretty good for where I was at, artistically speaking :P
2d, illustration, desert, sci-fi, concept art, rage, mad max
- Here is my Calvin and Hobbes fan art. I redid Bill Watterson's Weirdos From Another Planet book cover. I wish I was more creative with the poses of the characters, because they are pretty similar to the original book.
2d, fan art, desert, alien, cartoon
- Journey fan art
one of my favorite games ever :)
2d, fan art, desert, journey, fantasy