- I have a real love for the loose and minimalist concept art that is
produced for a lot of films and games, yet the ability to just go to
work on a virtual canvas with no pre-drawn elements is something that
i've always found daunting. Inspired by some of the art on this website, specifically Ian McQue and David Hong's
work, I thought it was about time to give it a try. David Hong was kind
enough to give me a few pointers that were enough to get started and
quickly produce this piece.
2d, sci-fi, spaceship, crash, shipwreck, marooned
- Here's a piece for a lego feature film pitch Blur did a while back. Our director Jeff Fowler wrote an outline for the pitch and asked me to to a few pieces of key-art. Ultimately they passed on the pitch, but I still got to do a few fun
pieces and tap into my love for legos for a bit!
2d, cartoon, lego, car, crash
- Photoshop painting, published in the book Sci Fi Art Now
2d, sci-fi, science fiction, space, spaceship, crash
- A piece of campaign art for EA's Need for Speed The Run created while I was employed under Cinco Design.
2d, automotive, game art, crash
- Voici la version remaniée de "Alone on the Road". J'ai d'ailleurs commencé par ce plan pour ensuite en faire le plan plus large... Je m'en voulais un peu d'ailleurs, c'est pour cela que j'ai décidé de reprendre le plan sous ce point de vue en espérant que celui-ci soit mieux mis en valeur!
2d, sci-fi, future, illustration, road, car, crash
- One of the various versions done for a book cover.
2d, sci-fi, illustration, book cover, spaceships, crash