- This character was made for television advertising. https://vimeo.com/60826379
I used 3DsMax for base mesh and did the rest in Zbrush, rendered in Vray
Hope your like it
3d, cartoon, grass, cow, happy, bell
- One of my favorite characters, even if she gets kidnapped all the time ^^;
2d, cartoon, princess, mario, peach
- A background for a point and click adventure game.
2d, cartoon, viking, ship
- I'm always astonished by the color skills of Goro Fujita so i tried to translate his Artwork called "A Sunny Day" to 3D. It was an extremly good exercise for me. I hope that i will be able to practice more like this in the future.
3d, cartoon, sunny day
- A couple of years ago I asked to super talented Noah Klocek if I could use one of his character for a character stylist practice, unfortunately, soon after I started I had to put it back on the "WIP drawer" as work became really time demanding. Last Christmas I had the chance to finish the character.. and here is the result! I've uploaded a mega huge version of it, as I wanted to go on detail on this character.. you can download it here: http://www.qstom.org/temp/Qstom_NoahKlocek_Color.jpg
I would recommend to read the great story about the character!
2d, cartoon, old man, tatters
- My take on a short lived show that had a lot of soul to it.
2d, kids, cartoon