- I created this painting for a charity auction and I wanted to do something a bit more surreal with some meaning and not so illustrative like I usually do. It was a challenge but a good one.
2d, surrealism, butterfly, hair, woman
- Cat and friend. tsaoshin.deviantart.com
2d, fantasy, dragon, butterfly, cat
- A remake of a piece I originally create in 2007 aged 15.
2d, fantasy, butterfly, girl, woman, concept art, illustration
- Funeral theme, borrowing the title from "Funeral for a Friend" the band. A semi realistic figure drawing practice.
2d, fantasy, character, butterfly, girl, goth, gothic, funeral, rose
- Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=S5Qw9ANrbIg
2d, fantasy, illustration, death, butterfly, skulls
- This is my entry for the DA wacom dream contest, since i didnt get into the finals, so i think it should be ok for me to post it here. Hope you like it.
2d, fantasy, elephant, snake, bunny, dog, kid, dream, butterfly
- This illustration is a tribute to my little niece, Maria. A very small person, but which has the ability to brighten the whole family! I tried in this work to use some different brushes that I downloaded on the Chris Wahl's website.
2d, characters, girl, child, portrait, butterfly, rabbit, bird, cartoon
- Painting of a girl in the city for upcoming show in 2011
2d, portrait, girl, woman, butterfly
- One of the first assignments I had where I started feeling like I could actually use Photoshop for painting!... Anyway, this was with Colin Campbell and Taylor Fischer, and a still life. It was great practice and I learned a ton while doing this!
2d, still life, butterfly, dice
- Freelance work. A color merchant selling paint with his trusty charmeleon bunny.
2d, fantasy, butterfly, cute, bunny, dragon, color, merchant, seller, charmeleon
- A VRay render of a 3d model created, rigged and skinned in 3DS Max 2009,
textured in Photoshop, normal maps generated from Zbrush
.I've tried to stay very simple on image composition focusing on the model expression and the fantasy style, air of the story. Hope you like it and feel free to comment. Here is the low polys model of the character