- Ship of the line. Unshown concept art from an 2006 personal project.
2d, fantasy, airship
- Illustration for the Russian music and theater festival "Baltic Seasons" in Kaliningrad
2d, illustration, fantasy, airship
- I was always a great fan of Science-Fiction, but I also loved historic stories and settings. Jules Verne managed to bring those worlds together, you can say he is the father of Steampunk. This is my first contribution to this very special genre.
2d, illustration, girl, dress, zeppelin, sky, lady, steampunk, victorian, airship, gown
- Mattepainting based off an earlier concept. Wanted to create a place that seems inviting and dangerous at the same
time. Concept sketch: http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/171900_555592991123701_403649311_o.jpg
2d, fantasy, landscape, matte painting, airship
- Here's a piece I put together in Cry Engine 3 on the cusp of graduating college. Check out the links below for some pre-production sketches. Development painting:
3d, fantasy, airship, village, vikings, architecture
- This piece was actually done about a year or so earlier than my most recent uploads - the biggest difference being the proportions: The earlier pieces were much more anime-inspired while the newer pieces are leaning a bit more towards more realistic anatomy. But I thought I'd add this to my portfolio as it was recently included in Ballistic Publishing's Expose 10.
2d, portrait, girl, woman, lady, steampunk, airship, pilot