- Simson S51, 3dsmax 9, vray 1.5, photoshop cs2
- Dont miss the short film https://vimeo.com/55592642
I modelled and shaded the talest guy... well and rigged and such, but who cares? The other characters were done by Henning Sanden, Ann-Helen Rinvar and Gustaf Lindström. I also modelled the environment.
3d, cartoon, fantasy, creatures
- I decided to make one of a typical provencal scene for this picture. It was a good exercise to learn how to generate flora in Maya.
3d, architecture, grass, home, vegetation, provence, medieval
- As a present for the first birthday of my son Nicolás y made this imaginary forest. Of course he won´t understand the concept and the time and energy that was put in this image, but I hope he will appreciate it when he gets older. I always dreamed, when I was little, of waking up in my own room and seeing that it came to life and this is what I tried to catch in this images.
3d, fantasy, forest
- This is a recreation of classical route 66 scene, lost in space&time. I was inspired (and admired) by real places all across America. Chosen to be Daily Deviation on deviantArt in 2009.
3d, post apocalyptic, landscape, retro, america, gas station, abandoned, cadillac
- Tessai from Ninja Scroll
Tessai is the largest of the Eight Devils,
with the power to transform into a rocklike state that is resistant to
swords, shuriken, and similar attacks. He carries an enormous throwing
blade capable of cutting through entire trees with ease. He is quite
violent, even for a Devil of Kimon.
3d, fantasy, anime, ninja